Friday, October 24, 2008

MRSdesigns is Coming!


Hello! I'm Melody, and this will be the place to buy my handmade goods as soon as I get everything together. I've been sewing for a few years now, and although I'm pretty busy being a stay-at-home-mom to a beautiful little girl (and soon to be little boy!) I've decided to offer my finished products for sale. I love to sew and to create original and practical projects, and I hope you enjoy my work!
Visit my other blog to get a feel for my creative process and an idea of what I do: www.melodysprojectsandexperiments.blogspot.com Please leave feedback if you see something that inspires an opinion. I love feedback, questions, comments, etc, so feel free to share! And if you see something you'd like personally made, let me know and I will get to work.
Watch for wallets and purses very soon! That is my current project. I know you'll love the unique materials and fun colors! Don't forget, Christmas is fast approaching--talk about a perfect gift!
*Melody Rose

No comments: